Still trying to get that threesome.
Anonymous said: I remember the days when games were about worlds you could explore and about being good, and not about who's got representation and gender this and sexuality that. I miss those days.
Those days miss you, too. I recently found a yellowed letter under one of the floorboards, and it was addressed to you and signed by those days with a tear-stained kiss of lipstick.
Meanwhile, in the present, those of us who work in the industry and who are—amazingly—able to consider more than one idea at the same time, will continue to create good games about worlds you can explore AND occasionally talk about inclusivity.
If you are feeling compassion fatigue, I think it might be okay to sit out those discussions, at least until you get your strength back. While it will be tough not having you available for close consultation, somehow we will soldier on.
ALRIGHT LETS SETTLE THIS DEBATE. THIS IS A PRAYING EMOJI.
- go to Settings
- go to General
- go to Accessibility (sixth option down)
- the fourth option down is Speak Selection. turn it on.
- open your notes or a messages i dont fucking care but open an app and type the emoji
- highlight the emoji and select Speak
- listen to siri say “hands folded in prayer”
- sigh in relief that you havent been sending high fives to your friends when their grandma’s in the hospital or whatever
DEBATE OVER *mic drop*
my computer says “person with folded hands”
Y’know. Whoever makes emoji can fix this real quick. Just push an update that also includes a similar image, but with two different color sleeves. Bam. They get praying hands and high fives and you know when to use what.