Keep up the great work,
This is awesome, thank you!
Apparently “not all men” ≠ “not all men”
bro, you cant just self-diagnose that you are gay. you need a prescription from a board certified homosthesiologist
homo = similar, same,
sthesi = sensation, emotion,
ologist = person who studies.
so basically, a homosthesiologist would be someone who knows that feel.
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*
Five minutes on my Facebook feed brings up multiple conversations about the recent misogynistic hate crime here in the U.S. Almost every one of those conversations gets derailed by comments like:
- “I’m just playing devil’s advocate, but…”
- “One man did this, not MEN. You can’t lump all of us together…”
- “Because of the actions of one man, I am told to sit down, shut up, and solve this problem…”
- “The issue of inequality in our society is discrimination against men which is unacknowledged…”
A man went on a killing spree to punish women for daring to refuse to let him screw them. Countless women are speaking out about their own experiences of being threatened, harassed, stalked, intimidated, and assaulted by men for the “crime” of saying no. And you as a guy want to make the conversation about your hurt feelings?
First off, before you start up with your “not all men!” crap, please pay attention to the fact that pretty much nobody is saying “all men” in the first place. And second, the fact that you’re more worried about your hurt feelings than you are about the very real epidemic of physical and emotional violence committed by men against women? That the murder of women is less important than your bruised ego?
YOU. ARE. THE. PROBLEM.
GIVE ME ALL THE DEMON!DEAN FICS.
ALL OF THEM.
Sweetly incompetent demon!Dean.
Badass motherfucker demon!Dean.
Demon!Dean who is still DEAN.
Demon!Dean who is Dean without a filter, inhibitions, or the damage and issues that keep him from letting his bi/pan, geeky sides show.
Overtly sexual Demon!Dean who now will fuck anything, but mostly likes to prowl around making Cas uncomfortable.
Demon!Dean who beats crossroads demons to the special crossroads deals and stops people from making horrible decisions.
Demon!Dean who intervenes on behalf of children, as he always has.
Demon!Dean who is the prince of hell if not its new King.
Demon!Dean who flinches when he cuddles up against Cas’s Grace.
Demon!Dean who teleports everywhere because he can, dammit.
Demon!Dean who is even more of a badass than ever and is viciously, violently dangerous… except to his brother, his angel, and the aforementioned children.
Demon!Dean who makes over parts of Hell.
Demon!Dean who sneaks through the portal from Hell into Purgatory to play with Benny.
Demon!Dean who whines when Sam puts the pie they’re having for dinner in a devil’s trap on the counter.
ALL OF THEM. GIVE ME.